CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Long time and now I am a year older


I abandoned the blog for a good while...not intentionally.


My days are winding down in Buenos Aires, trying to take advantage of the last days and ignore the sadness that is making its way to the surface.

Beautiful day today, relaxing birthday, blue skies, nice breezes, hot, played frisbee, bought new pair of alpargatas, ate some cake. God has blessed me with good health and 23 years of age.

He has also blessed me with a wonderfull family that loves me, friends that care for me, and opportunities that are only given to me by Him.  

ABOVE: is from canoeing outside San Rafael in Presa El Tigre.  Beautiful water, and very interesting rock formations.  I was able to go visit the province of Mendoza and it was beautiful, a great trip to get away and relax.

 Now pertaining to the ridiculous picture below.  I am thinking wether to dread my head or not.  there is no way I would ever let them grow out as long as the dude in this picture.

0 comments: