CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Días difíciles

I have added 2 new things to my way of life, juggling and running.
Juggling is really self entertaining for me. I enjoy it...a lot.
There is a real legit plaza, or 2, close to my house here in BA that I run around now, and the last time I went i realized that it is marked with distances. I know, really convenient.

God has been working in my life. I feel like sometimes people believe that everything will be perfect and easier once your relationship with Christ is flourishing. Atleast I used to think of it that way. I have been learning that I am privileged to be able to have a relationship with God, I do not pursue a relationship with God to benefit myself. I strive to love Him and follow Him in my life so that He is glorified. The Glory of God is the only thing that matters to Him. This is so much easier to type. Living to help spread the Glory of God is crazy hard sometimes. These difficult days cannot defeat me though.

1 comments:

Kate said...

Juggling?...a man of many talents, that you are. "People are more likely to die from choking on their food than they are from dipping." Wise statements like that make you a piece of work...my favorite piece of work.