CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

el desierto negro?



Just saw this movie. Not too sure what I think of it yet. Not too much dialogue which was what I wanted in order to practice my castellano. It was in black and white, so the movie poster serves its purpose.


Been workin on my 2 final papers that I have due next week, one on La pasión de Argentina and El populismo: Getulio Vargas y Juan Domingo Perón. I always seem to procrastinate and kill myself with work for a good week. I guess that is just how I am.


I will be attending my first foriegn concert. The artist is Jorge Drexler. Check him out, he is pretty good. I dig the guitar in his songs, or the songs I have heard thus far. Im sure my next post will be about the concert, hopefully with some fotos.


ooooo...and mi familia got a router so I have some legit wireless connection now!!!

1 comments:

fedeteo said...

hola ´paulyyyyyyyyyy

nadie te firma, a mi tampoco!

asi q hagamos asi: cada uno firma y saluda al otro! jajaja

ya te agende en mis favoritos del blog

saludos

fede!